We uploaded a new build version of the MindPlan Composite Application today into the download area of the website.
The current version is now 3.1 build 200811062110.
This build fixes only one issue, a hanging Notes client when you're using MindPlan in a Composite Application with other components and edit the CA in the Composite Application editor.
How to update your MindPlan CA 3.1.200810292230 to the new version:
To update your existing MindPlan CA installation, please download the CA installation database from the download area, open it and choose the "update" installation. Now only select the Composite Application for installation (deselect the online help/template, they have not changed).
By dragging the MindPlan widget to the "My Widgets" panel, the client should uninstall an existing MindPlan CA plugin and install the new version.
The download area now also contains the "MindPlan Composite Application sample pack".
- Five Composite Applications:
- DocViewer read-only - MindPlan and a read-only component with the currently selected node document
- DocViewer editable - like above, but the component is editable now
- Property Viewer - Notes form calculating values from a multi selection
- Sametime integration - Buddy list for resources in current selection
- Export system add-on: exporting MindPlan content via a CA wire
- A document with descriptions and screenshots the sample Composite Applications
- A MindPlan with the available properties and actions
The sample pack should be a good starting point for you to build your own Composite Application components that interact with MindPlan.
We're really looking forward to that!
If you build Composite Applications with MindPlan, please tell us about it!